We are currently working with a nationwide ecommerce retail business who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Ecommerce team based in, Manchester.
This role requires a digital all-rounder to take on the management of their industry leading transactional website. This includes working with external agencies to manage SEO and PPC, email campaigns, reporting, analysis, UX optimisation and continual web development.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a larger Ecommerce team, sharing strategy and learning within the group.
- Manage an external development agency, using Agile processes to deliver the development roadmap, using data to justify and prioritise opportunities
- Manage the day to day maintenance and support of content publication on the website within the CMS
- Manage digital acquisition activity across SEO and PPC, providing recommendations for campaign optimisation and growth
- Planning, recommending and managing the campaign strategy for email marketing and other sales support channels
- Deliver internal reporting aligned to business needs with the ability to make recommendations from data analysis
- Work with the Ecommerce and UX Manager to design and implement a testing roadmap designed to deliver continual performance gains
- Experience using a variety of Digital Marketing tools e.g. Content Management Systems (Umbraco), Google Analytics, Google/Bing Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords
- Demonstrable understanding of email, social and search marketing and best practices
- Experience using Jira, or a similar project management software
- Attention to detail, patience, and data-driven decision-making
- Ability to prioritise based on tangible business impact and benefit
- The ability to work closely with the offsite digital development teams and agencies
- User of SessionCam, VWO, or similar user behaviour optimisation and testing platforms
Confident when working and communicating with a variety of stakeholders
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year
A premium E-Liquid brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) to oversee the website development and digital strategy. You will be responsible for optimising website performance to boost sales and profit and enhancing the social media presence through SEO. The ideal candidate for th...
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...
- £25k - 32k per year
Marketing Manager, Creative Digital Agency, Burnley Forward Role are working exclusively with a rapidly growing digital agency in Burnley who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their close-knit agency team. This role would be ideal for someone with in-house experience keen to join a fun ...