£25k - 27k per year
Forward Role are excited to be working with a well-known luxury fashion brand in their search for a Digital Marketing Executive. Having grown steadily since 2012, they now have a huge celeb following and a multi-million pound turnover annually. This is a unique opportunity for someone with B2C experience to work across a multitude of digital channels and ultimately grow the company’s online presence.
- Creating a digital marketing strategy using SEO, email marketing and affiliates
- Using paid media platforms and tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads to increase brand awareness
- Generating reports to share with relevant stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the team to share new ideas
- Briefing external agencies on the marketing strategy and reporting back to senior stakeholders within the business
- Copywriting against a specific brief (blog articles, press releases, etc.)
You should ideally:
- Have a degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Have at least 18 months’ experience in a similar role
- Have experience in affiliate marketing with a good understanding of marketing automation
- Have a good eye for detail with strong communication skills
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous holiday allowance, gym membership, flexible working, discounted clothing and loads more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.