£19k - 25k per year
I’m currently working with a well-known, multi-brand retailer in Greater Manchester. This dynamic ecommerce business has multiple sites and apps, with an extensive product range across fashion, homeware and electrics. The company is experiencing a high level of growth and as such is going through a digital transformation with the aim of delivering exceptional customer service and providing unique opportunities for their employees. The Digital Marketing Executive will play a huge part in this, supporting the team on paid search and paid social activity. This is a fantastic role for someone with drive and ambition to further their career with the UK’s leading retailer.
- Checking all paid search and social media activity on a weekly basis to ensure consistency
- Working across the wider digital marketing channels to optimise brand exposure
- Maximising opportunities in paid search and social by reviewing internal data, such as category best sellers report
- Identifying, building and maintaining key internal relationships to ensure that the objectives of the campaign calendar are met
- Identifying and creating partnering relationships with internal teams that drive efficiency, improved customer experience and profitability (Trading / Creative / Ecommerce)
- Managing an agency for hands-on PPC support
- Assisting with the creative briefing for paid social/trading activity
- Working alongside the wider digital marketing team to assist with competitor research projects
You should ideally:
- Have at least 12 months’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Be a proactive self-starter with the desire to succeed
- Be comfortable with Excel and Google Analytics
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Be highly organised and driven
The role will be mainly remote, requiring only 1 day in the office per week
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.