£22k - 25k per year
I’m currently working with an exciting online business who are completely unique in their proposition. They partner with household names in the retail and ecommerce sectors to auction off stock to an open market of online savvy buyers and traders. Due to their unrivalled growth, they’re now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to assist them with building the brand and expanded their reach even further. If you have previous B2C experience and excel in a fast-paced environment, then this could be the role for you.
- Creating a digital marketing strategy via both paid and organic social media content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, video marketing)
- Developing content ideas for ongoing campaigns
- Using paid media platforms and tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads to increase brand awareness
- Using Mail Chimp to create email content
- Generating reports to share with relevant stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with the team to share new ideas
You should ideally:
- Have a degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Have at least 18 months’ experience in a similar role
- Be well versed with Microsoft Office products and Adobe Creative Suite
- Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be a proactive self-starter with the desire to hone and develop your skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.