£19k - 23k per year
Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive x 2
Renowned Global Retailer
£19,000 - £22,500
Lancashire based with hybrid working of 3 days a week in the office
These roles are great opportunities for Graduates or prospective candidates looking to start a career in the online marketing world as well as candidates with up to 12 months digital experience.
Forward Role have been appointed by a world renowned Online Retailer in their search for two Digital Marketing Executives to join their UK Head Office in Merseyside on a full-time permanent basis. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the overall digital marketing strategy through optimisation and analysis of digital campaigns which are outsourced to a Digital Agency. This covers all aspects of performance marketing which will help to drive future brand growth across multiple global territories. This is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced, global brand with an unrivalled reputation!
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement creative strategies across all digital channels including website, email, app & paid digital channels
- Work with the creative and brand teams to ensure consistency with brand guidelines and creative delivered to a high standard and in line with agreed plans.
- Brief agencies on marketing requirements and work closely with them to create and refine plans, ensuring they meet requirements and achieve agreed budgets.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external agencies to continually improve the ROI / CPA of marketing activity.
- Make recommendations to influence the wider budgeting process.
- Set up & test promotional codes for any marketing activity.
- Adopt a test and learn mentality whilst testing new innovative ideas to drive performance
Key skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Previous experience of working in a digital marketing role
- A knowledge of current digital advertising platforms, social media advertising & email marketing
- Confident with numbers able to use data from previous marketing campaigns to create future strategy
- Customer focused
- Good team worker
- A creative mind with exciting ideas for content & strategy
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, a proactive approach and a “can do” attitude.
- Confidence to challenge procedures & suggest new ways of working
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
- Must have high attention to detail e.g. proofreading, spelling, grammar
- PC literate especially in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.