£23k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing Executive – Affiliates
£25k – potential to stretch for the right candidate
A hugely ambitious, PE backed Technology group of businesses are dominating their market share, and are making immense waves through the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. As they endeavour to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-multi-multi-million pound investment (and more to come!), the business are continuing this extremely exciting period of hyper-growth and are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive.
Reporting into and working very closely alongside the Affiliates & Partnerships Manager, the role will have focus on building the businesses Affiliates channel. However, due to the varied and fluid nature of the Digital Marketing department, the role will offer the opportunity to work with the Paid Search team, building experience and learning across the acquisition mix.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant / Exec to develop their skillsets and join a growing team who are incredibly passionate about taking performance marketing to the next level.
- Support senior management on affiliate and partner marketing activities through optimising current networks and by developing new opportunities with new partners
- Build direct relationships with key partners and accounts
- Activate campaigns by working with affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Work directly with in house creative, content and insight teams on creating content and campaigns, then optimising and reporting on performance
- Support in setting up and managing performance marketing campaigns
- Ensuring visual creatives and feeds are up-to-date and in line with advertiser guidelines
- Support promotions and new product launches.
Ideal background / skills:
- Previous demonstrated experience in managing affiliate programs and partnership experience would be highly desirable, you could also have worked in a digital marketing - search or CRM roles and want to grow your experience further
- Good knowledge of Google analytics
- Be a great communicator - creating relationships within the business and with third parties is crucial to success
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.