Location:Manchester City Centre
£28k - 35k per year
Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid Working
Salary up to £35k
Forward Role have been exclusively appointed by a renowned Online Retailer in their search for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Head Office in Manchester City Centre on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of the overall digital marketing strategy through optimisation and analysis of digital campaigns across PPC, paid social, Affiliates, Display and Youtube. This varied role covers all aspects of performance marketing which will help to drive future brand growth across multiple territories. This is an excellent chance to build a career within a fast paced brand with an unrivalled reputation!
Core responsibilities include:
- Plan and lead digital strategy across various channels (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates, YouTube, Display)
- Drive enhancement and improve efficiencies across core channels
- Manage channel forecasts and team targets to ensure business success
- Develop learnings and testing within channels to better understand customer journey and improve CVR
- Identify opportunities and areas for optimisations while working with wider marketing team to utilise each channel to its full potential
Your skills & experience:
- Specialist channel experience across PPC, Paid Social and Affiliates
- Experience of YouTube and Display campaign strategy
- Experience managing large budget across multiple channels
- FMCG, Retail, Fashion Retail or Agency experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills and a good leader
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.