Digital Marketing Executive
Liverpool City Centre
£24,000 - £28,000
Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in the financial services industry, who are looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to their already large marketing team.
- Responsible for overseeing all digital platforms including but not limited to CRM, email marketing, websites, blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube etc.), mobile marketing and internal applications.
- Maximizes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and executes organic strategies into digital and social media efforts.
- Produces content, manages the process, and shares communications for both Group-wide and Divisional digital marketing efforts.
- Reviews, edits, and approves social media content to ensure accuracy and consistency in postings; checks for factual accuracy, grammar, spelling, punctuation and style in alignment with Griffiths & Armour standards.
- Drives lead generation, lead nurturing efforts and aspires to convert existing clients into brand advocates through executing a digital marketing strategy that increases Griffiths & Armour brand awareness and credibility via online / digital channels.
- Evaluates current website optimization efforts, monitoring overall online presence, analysing and reporting on usage to ensure a rich user experience; supports the build and maintenance of future website.
- Supports the Group Marketing Manager in managing external relationships with outsourced expertise such as marketing consultants, design agencies and website partners; establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Collaborates closely with IT department and support functions at Hubspot and Acturis / Brief Your Market to execute advanced digital programs including CRM email marketing, website/digital lead capture and activation, digital content management and more.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience, ideally working in a client environment within a multidisciplined Marketing team.
- Experience of B2B environment
- Demonstrable understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Additional experience of B2C environments
- Previous experience of a leading role in an organisation’s SEO requirements
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Chester £25,000 - £30,000 The Role: The Digital Marketing Executive will be predominantly focused on supporting digital marketing activities and assisting and implementing the delivery of the digital marketing strategy. This is a broad digital B2B role, with a strong f...
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- £28k - 33k per year
If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Services in the UK and internationally. After substantial growt...