£28k - 30k per year
I am excited to be working with a very well established sports brand who are looking to grow their online presence with the help of a skilled Digital Marketing Executive.
If you are a generalist digital marketer who Has experience across all digital marketing activities including PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display / Programmatic and Paid Social then this is the job for you!
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will…
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in digital marketing strategy across all channels managed by the internal teams.
- Oversee and analyse the external agencies work whilst suggesting new ideas too.
- Execute multi-channel marketing, paid media campaign planning, execution, and optimisation through agencies and internal teams.
- Ensure optimisation opportunities are acted upon and appropriate actions are put in place.
- Execute continual test and improvement plans (feed optimisation, PPC, ad copy, etc.)
- Work with Trading Team to identify landing page optimisation opportunities.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance and ROI to understand performance, growth, KPIs and required actions for improvement.
- Knowledge on best practice display/programmatic campaigns.
- Commercial approach and awareness.
- Hands-on knowledge of paid search; specifically with Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Good understanding of Organic search optimisation principles and best practices.
- Paid social media experience and knowledge of specific marketing tactics required to optimise each platform.
- Familiar with Google Analytics.
- Strong communicator with all colleagues.
You will receive:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Hybrid working - 3 days on / 2 days at home
- Employee discount for you, your family and your friends
- Professional qualification & subscription support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Other fantastic benefits include; Reward scheme, Denplan, Cycle to work and more.
Last year this business had one of their best years to date (despite Covid!), so if you want to join a profitable company, growing team and thriving business then please apply now or contact me using the details below:
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.