£25k - 30k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
The Digital Marketing Executive will be predominantly focused on supporting digital marketing activities and assisting and implementing the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
This is a broad digital B2B role, with a strong focus on results. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving traffic to the various websites and generating leads using a number of channels and activities, including PPC, SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media ensuring all results are measured and reported on.
- To assist in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy
- Assist with website reporting including traffic, enquiries, channels, organic ranking, Google PPC campaign reporting, Social Media campaign reporting and ROI
- Work closely with the web, design and PPC agencies to ensure campaigns and websites are running efficiently with a positive ROI
- Create content for, schedule, monitor and report on multiple social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube
- Manage, monitor and report on Social Media campaigns across various channels
- Regularly update multiple websites (using CMS) with new content
- Working closely with the Comms Marketing team to ensure events, awards, case studies, articles, and barometers are all posted on websites and promoted on social media
- Use SEO best practice to ensure all web content is optimised for organic search and ensuring no duplicate content between sites
- Keep abreast of technological and other relevant digital developments and make recommendations to the business where appropriate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a marketing role (preferably Digital Marketing)
- Experience of managing Social Media channels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to adapt communication style when required
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise requests working to tight timescales, whilst maintaining quality.
- Previous exposure of digital copywriting experience
- CMS experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.