Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
The Digital Marketing Executive will be predominantly focused on supporting digital marketing activities and assisting and implementing the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
This is a broad digital B2B role, with a strong focus on results. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving traffic to the various websites and generating leads using a number of channels and activities, including PPC, SEO, Content Marketing and Social Media ensuring all results are measured and reported on.
- To assist in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy
- Assist with website reporting including traffic, enquiries, channels, organic ranking, Google PPC campaign reporting, Social Media campaign reporting and ROI
- Work closely with the web, design and PPC agencies to ensure campaigns and websites are running efficiently with a positive ROI
- Create content for, schedule, monitor and report on multiple social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube
- Manage, monitor and report on Social Media campaigns across various channels
- Regularly update multiple websites (using CMS) with new content
- Working closely with the Comms Marketing team to ensure events, awards, case studies, articles, and barometers are all posted on websites and promoted on social media
- Use SEO best practice to ensure all web content is optimised for organic search and ensuring no duplicate content between sites
- Keep abreast of technological and other relevant digital developments and make recommendations to the business where appropriate
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a marketing role (preferably Digital Marketing)
- Experience of managing Social Media channels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to adapt communication style when required
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise requests working to tight timescales, whilst maintaining quality.
- Previous exposure of digital copywriting experience
- CMS experience
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Liverpool City Centre £24,000 - £28,000 Our Client: Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in the financial services industry, who are looking to add a Digital Marketing Executive to their already large marketing team. Key Responsibilities: Responsi...
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- £28k - 33k per year
If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Services in the UK and internationally. After substantial growt...