Digital Marketing Executive (6 MONTH FTC)
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive with a passion for extreme sports? Do you have a creative edge that can attract customers? Are you a wordsmith? If you are nodding along and you’re looking to throw yourself in the deep end of Digital Marketing then we have the role for you.
This Liverpool based, indoor sports business is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team to take charge of all their digital marketing, including email marketing, social media and content across all channels.
The headquarters are based in Liverpool and they have four additional sites across the UK, with the vision to increase this to 12 sites. The role of the Digital Marketing Executive will be to promote the upcoming sites, invite customers to trial out memberships and to look after their loyal members.
What you will be doing
- Scheduling creative social media content and interacting with customers
- Identifying opportunities for engagement, discussions and social conversations
- Work with the wider team to promote events across all marketing channels
- Support in campaign planning
- Manage the video and image library
- Regularly uploading and reviewing creative web content
- Create email marketing content, and manage the marketing lists
- Maintain accurate company information on third party websites
- Help design basic promotional assets for social and in-wall promotions
Who you will be
- An experience Digital Marketing Executive or Assistant with industry of experience of using social media
- Creative minded, basic working knowledge of design packages such as Canva
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Hungry to learn
- Experience of CMS and CRM software
If you feel you are a suitable candidate for the role, please contact Faye Dixon at Forward Role.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 30k per year
- Posted 5 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive – £25,000 - £30,000 – South Manchester We have partnered with an international growth business where digital marketing is at the forefront of what they do. With big plans for the brand in 2020, they are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Executive to come and join ...
- £18k - 24k per year
- Posted 11 days ago
Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce - Blackburn - £19,000 - £23,863 Do you want to work for an established ecommerce business who have been leading the way as one of the big players in their sector? Being specialists in what they do they have expanded internationally and have plans to expand ...
- £28k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Senior Digital Marketing Executive - £30-£35k – Manchester City Centre Want to be part of a business who are digitally focused, invested in the latest technology and forward thinking? I’m working with a brilliant business who are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join their tale...
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted about 21 hours ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager - £40,000 - £55,000 - North Manchester Looking to work for huge eCommerce brand, with memorable marketing? Want to be part of an established performance team working with huge PPC budgets? The business prides themselves on offering a fant...