£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are proudly working with the UK’s leading bespoke furniture company who have more than 30 years’ experience in creating bespoke luxury interiors.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand the marketing team to help them continually improve their digital marketing activities. The role requires a good attention to detail for reporting and analysis, along with creativity and bright ideas. You must think of yourself as a highly motivated, forward-thinking marketer who is commercially astute.
This exciting role is suitable for somebody early in their career, who has already developed core competencies in all aspects of digital marketing and is looking for their next challenge.
• Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agency partners to analyse and improve performance across PPC, SEO, Social Media, E-mail and web optimisation;
• Using various web tracking and analytics packages, report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for change;
• Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and wider marketing team to conceive, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns;
• Analyse PPC performance and recommend improvements;
• Working with internal and external teams to develop valuable content. This content will be key to their marketing collateral including for the website, social media and e-mail marketing;
• Manage content updates across all group websites;
• Manage e-mail marketing campaigns. Continuous testing of delivery times, subject lines, creative etc. is very important;
• Assist in the day to day management of social media channels;
• Compile weekly/monthly performance reports (multi-channel) for management;
• Identify key industry and marketing trends.
• Minimum 18 months digital marketing mix experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to analyse results and data to provide recommendations;
• Must be commercially minded, driven and target focussed;
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Adwords;
• Proven experience across key lead generation channels: SEO, PPC, Social Media and E-mail;
• Excellent organisational and project management skills to bring together all parties to ensure projects are delivered on time;
• Understanding of HTML/CSS, and CMS technologies such as WordPress would be desirable, but not essential.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.