Manchester City Centre
£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
over 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in education-tech sector, who are looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Executive to their team. Their product is revolutionary to the industry and definitely has a feel-good factor that makes in impact in todays world!
- Develop and implement multi-channel lead generation campaigns using email marketing, social media, media partnerships, and content marketing
- Create content that is valuable for customers such as whitepapers, teaching resources and checklists to support campaigns.
- Write and edit high quality, compelling copy, that is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the brand values
- Manage digital media, including the website and social media channels.
- Support the development of the brand and ensure all marketing materials support the brand guidelines.
- Seek out events and conferences to support the marketing strategy
- Support the coordination of the company’s presence at events, and represent the company when appropriate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proven ability to deliver effective marketing communications campaigns with results
- Experience planning, researching and creating content and resources for a variety of communications channels
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience communicating for a range of audiences
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects through proactive decision-making
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills including experience using a range of programmes such as Mailchimp, Pure360 and Wordpress
- Good sense of humour and ability to adapt to a changing environment as the company matures
- Marketing or related degree or CIM/CIPR recognised qualification
- Knowledge of the Education sector
- Capsule or similar CRM
- Photoshop and other programmes within the Adobe suite
- Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.