Digital Marketing Executive
Manchester City Centre
£20,000 - £25,000
Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in education-tech sector, who are looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Executive to their team. Their product is revolutionary to the industry and definitely has a feel-good factor that makes in impact in todays world!
- Develop and implement multi-channel lead generation campaigns using email marketing, social media, media partnerships, and content marketing
- Create content that is valuable for customers such as whitepapers, teaching resources and checklists to support campaigns.
- Write and edit high quality, compelling copy, that is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the brand values
- Manage digital media, including the website and social media channels.
- Support the development of the brand and ensure all marketing materials support the brand guidelines.
- Seek out events and conferences to support the marketing strategy
- Support the coordination of the company’s presence at events, and represent the company when appropriate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proven ability to deliver effective marketing communications campaigns with results
- Experience planning, researching and creating content and resources for a variety of communications channels
- Outstanding writing skills, with experience communicating for a range of audiences
- Proven ability to work independently and drive projects through proactive decision-making
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several active projects simultaneously
- Excellent IT skills including experience using a range of programmes such as Mailchimp, Pure360 and Wordpress
- Good sense of humour and ability to adapt to a changing environment as the company matures
- Marketing or related degree or CIM/CIPR recognised qualification
- Knowledge of the Education sector
- Capsule or similar CRM
- Photoshop and other programmes within the Adobe suite
- Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role are currently working with one of the fastest growing tech businesses in the North, growing from 50 employees to 200 employees in less than a year. This is the ideal time to be joining the business as the growth won't be stopping anytime soon. There is plenty of scope to progress wit...
- £20k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing Executive - Travel Chorley £20,000 - £25,000 We are currently working with a very exciting travel brand, who are currently looking to expand their digital marketing team due to success and growth. This exciting role is suitable for somebody early in their career, with basic paid...
- £25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Hyde (Manchester) £25,000 - £30,000 Our client, who are UK leaders in the fintech industry, are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive, to join their fast-paced marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for onsite and offsite SEO, website...
- £20k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Manchester £20,000 - £25,000 Forward Role are proudly working with the UK’s leading bespoke furniture company who have more than 30 years’ experience in creating bespoke luxury interiors. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand the marketing team to help th...