£20k - 25k per year
0161 914 8499
almost 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
£20,000 - £25,000
We are currently working with a very exciting travel brand, who are currently looking to expand their digital marketing team due to success and growth.
This exciting role is suitable for somebody early in their career, with basic paid search experience and an understanding of other digital marketing channels who is looking to expand on their experience and ready for their next challenge.
Purpose of the role
This role reports into the Digital Acquisition Manager and is responsible for multi-channel digital marketing activity across different brands. The role requires a good attention to detail for reporting and analysis, but also suits a creative thinker with new ideas. They're looking for someone who is highly motivated, forward-thinking and keen to progress and grow with the company.
- Manage the day-to-day running of PPC activity
- Use Google AdWords to set up and optimise display activity through the Google Display Network
- Provide support to the Social Media Manager to plan, write and post organic content across social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Monitor pricing and competitor activity across 3rd party price comparison sites
- Obtain and submit deals to 3rd party websites
- Track and analyse channel and campaign performance
- Assist the SEO manager on optimisation of the websites
- Manage the affiliate programme including approval of new publishers, communication to publishers and oversee the approval and payment of commissions
- Working with the Digital Acquisition Manager to analyse and improve performance across PPC, SEO, Social Media, third parties, display and affiliates
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience of AdWords
- Analytical ability
- Microsoft office especially Excel
- Experience of analysing data using Google Analytics
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Team player
- Understanding of social media, SEO and display
- Attention to detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.