A premium E-Liquid brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) to oversee the website development and digital strategy. You will be responsible for optimising website performance to boost sales and profit and enhancing the social media presence through SEO. The ideal candidate for this role should have previous experience managing an ecommerce site and will have strong experience in all aspects of SEO marketing.
As the SEO Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing the websites online visibility through organic search
- Implement and execute effective link building strategy to improve website SEO.
- Developing the digital marketing strategy for the UK and International markets to maximise the conversion rate and drive traffic to the site.
- Design inspiring online content, including homepage graphics, blog posts and infographics.
- Driving traffic via SEO and social media advertising.
- Analyse ROI and suggest improvements.
Key skills of the SEO Digital Marketing Executive:
- Must have previous experience within a similar ecommerce role
- Previous experience in a number of digital marketing techniques
- Experienced in leading an ecommerce site, with a clear results focus, excited by change and innovation.
- Strong skills in Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Strong analytical, campaign and project management skills.
- Copyrighting skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with high energy who can work collaboratively with the team.
- Knowledge of social media schedule platforms.
- Utilise Google analytics and social media insights to optimise plans and track performance.
- A creative flair for campaign planning and execution as well as collaborating with others.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £24k - 28k per year
We are currently working with a nationwide ecommerce retail business who are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Ecommerce team based in, Manchester. This role requires a digital all-rounder to take on the management of their industry leading transactional website. This...
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...
- £25k - 32k per year
Marketing Manager, Creative Digital Agency, Burnley Forward Role are working exclusively with a rapidly growing digital agency in Burnley who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their close-knit agency team. This role would be ideal for someone with in-house experience keen to join a fun ...