My client are an innovative and exciting business who are seeking an acquisition growth-marketing manager following internal promotions. From day one you’ll own a variety of paid acquisition channels, ranging from paid social, display advertising and other test channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive in one of the UK’s most unique and progressive companies.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering new creative and copy
- Identifying new ways to scale
- Looking for ways to drive down CPA’s across multiple channels and providing daily reporting on performance and analysis of how to improve
- Managing a minimum of £50,000 spend on Facebook ads per month
- Testing new digital channels
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of paid acquisition (especially Facebook/Instagram ads)
- Have managed a minimum of £10,000 spend on Facebook ads per month
- Be meticulous in their attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Have experience with Photoshop, gif creation and ad copy skills
- Competitive salary
- A great holiday policy
- Private healthcare
- Flexible office hours
- Friendly open plan office (with dogs who do tricks!)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV and contact Charlotte Callaghan at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 50k per year
Our client is a retail giant working with multiple retail brands and they are looking to hire a new Digital Acquisition Manager to oversee Search Engine Maximisation (SEM) and deliver sales and traffic growth to the agreed budget and CPA targets. They are located just outside Manchester City Cent...
- £28k - 35k per year
Are you a performance driven digital marketer? Keen to progress within a high-end sports eCommerce brand? Are you interested in hearing about how you can take control of your career and be on a pathway to become a Head of Digital? If you are then this is the ideal role for you! My client is looki...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Manchester City Centre £20,000 - £25,000 Our Client: Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in education-tech sector, who are looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Executive to their team. Their product is revolutionary to the industry and def...