£60k - 70k per year
about 2 years ago
My client are an innovative and exciting business who are seeking an acquisition growth-marketing manager following internal promotions. From day one you’ll own a variety of paid acquisition channels, ranging from paid social, display advertising and other test channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive in one of the UK’s most unique and progressive companies.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering new creative and copy
- Identifying new ways to scale
- Looking for ways to drive down CPA’s across multiple channels and providing daily reporting on performance and analysis of how to improve
- Managing a minimum of £50,000 spend on Facebook ads per month
- Testing new digital channels
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of paid acquisition (especially Facebook/Instagram ads)
- Have managed a minimum of £10,000 spend on Facebook ads per month
- Be meticulous in their attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Have experience with Photoshop, gif creation and ad copy skills
- Competitive salary
- A great holiday policy
- Private healthcare
- Flexible office hours
- Friendly open plan office (with dogs who do tricks!)
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV and contact Charlotte Callaghan at Forward Role for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.