As the Digital Marketing Manager for this global business you will be a key part of the marketing teams online growth for the business based from their HQ in St Helens. The Digital Marketing Manager manages the development and implementation of the various digital-related channels and projects with a particular focus on websites activities including website optimisation, social media development and management, Email (CRM) and all aspects of reporting and analysis to senior management to ensure continued online performance.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- On-going management, update, development and optimisation of the UK & International websites and microsites and social media channels
- Implementation of email marketing strategy including creation, distribution and performance reporting of emails as part of targeted campaigns
- Using Web trends evaluation reports, recommend improvement actions and support any on-going development and management of digital capabilities in line with the company-wide marketing, content and communications strategy
- Websites activities: manage the development, consolidation, optimisation and content of the websites and microsites in line with the marketing plans
- Email marketing campaigns: manage email creation, testing, distribution and reporting on performance of outgoing email campaigns
- Monitor Web traffics and utilisation, provide regular reporting and analysis for the management team on the performance of the Digital channels/tools and recommend actions for improvement
- Use SEO/ PPC and other relevant tools and methods to increase traffic to the website for each target audiences
Digital Marketing Manager key skills:
- We are looking for a motivated and high energy individual with a digital education and min 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- The candidate will have basic design and programming skills therefore will ideally have knowledge of WordPress, HTML code, Visual Studio and Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ideal candidate will have a mix of creativity and analytical abilities, and be able to use analytics to drive improvement of the Digital channels.
- Pro-active and positive, the candidate will be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment, as well as lead and deliver multiple projects at the same time.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...
- £40k - 45k per year
Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with one the UK largest online retailers and they are looking to bring in a new Digital Marketing Manager to help drive their digital strategy forward. You will be responsible for one executive and have support of an external agency whilst managing a m...
- £40k - 45k per year
Forward Role Digital have partnered with one of the largest business in the area as they are looking to bring on board a new Digital Marketing & Acquisition Manager to focus on various online strategies and their planning to help to continue to grow the businesses online presence. Working on one ...