£30k - 40k per year
0161 914 8499
5 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK.
The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The successful candidate will own, develop, implement, track and optimise the digital strategy.
- be passionate about delivering innovative digital projects
- measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns alongside business sales and KPIs
- identify trends and insights that will guide decisions across the wider business
- offer proficiency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, CRM and CMS systems
- plan, execute and measure Paid campaign activity
- drive customer acquisitions using online tactics (bookings, database subscriptions, social communities and gift card sales)
- work with aggregators and affiliates to grow wider sales
- demonstrate a track record of meeting the highest standards of work
- share a passion for analysis, reporting and improving ROI for all marketing activity
- seek out new digital opportunities and areas to engage with customers in a meaningful way
- provide thought leadership and social media best practice to the wider teams
If you are looking for your next challenge in an industry you can really get passionate about, apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.