£30k - 35k per year
I’m currently assisting one of the UK’s leading Financial Services Institutions with their search for a Digital Marketing Manager. With a history dating back to the 19th century, they’re a long established company with values of trust, ownership and teamwork reflected in everything they do. The Digital Marketing Manager will join the business on a 12 month FTC, with the possibility of an extension beyond this. They’ll be a creative thinker with the ability to deliver effective content for both stakeholders and customers alike. This is an exciting opportunity to mould your career within a well-known company and benefit from a structured learning and development programme where you’ll be recognised and rewarded. The role will be fully remote until at least September, at which point you’ll be required to go into the office 1 day a week.
- Supporting the delivery of the digital content strategy for the business
- Website management and ensuring web landing pages are accurate
- Working closely with the BD and Marketing team to provide relevant content to support them
- Delivering content using a range of assets and content formats across the website and social
- Keeping up to date with industry developments
- Keeping the Social Media plan up to date, reporting on this channel and delivering the Social Media strategy
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to encourage collaboration across the board
- Proven experience within a similar role (preferably B2B, 2+ years)
- Ability to influence a range of stakeholders
- Ability to develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across the website and social channels
- Ability to deliver commercial results
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to analyse results and identify opportunities for improvement
In return you can expect pension contribution and bonus scheme, generous holiday entitlement, flexible working patterns and much more.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.