£28k - 33k per year
0161 914 8499
4 months ago
If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you.
Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Services in the UK and internationally. After substantial growth of the business throughout the UK and into Europe and the US, our client is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for the company’s digital content and lead generation.
Our client requires a proven, ambitious, digital marketing manager able to drive and optimize our brand across all digital channels. In a nutshell, this role needs a proven digital marketer, able to leverage insight and data to drive a market leading communications strategy – driving thought leadership, high engagement and quality leads to feed a sales pipeline.
- Creation and execution of a market leading communications strategy
- Strong commercial skills – the ability to generate and maintain a constant pipeline of quality sales leads for the sales teams, whilst not losing sight of the bigger strategic opportunities.
- Optimisation of marketing automation tools and leveraging data and database insight and segmentation
- Devising strategies able to deliver new client growth, encourage cross sell of products and services, and improve retention amongst existing base.
- Planning and execution of all web & SEO strategies to ensure customer experience is optimised and brand salience maintained.
- Management of company website to ensure engagement & conversion is optimized
- The writing, curating and commissioning of highly engaging thought leadership driving communications across all digital channels, from email marketing to on line publication, from blogs to hero out-reach etc.
- Optimization of social media platforms and experience in driving engagement
- ROI optimisation of marketing spend, close monitoring, tracking and analysis of on line performance across all channels, and on-going generation of high quality leads to feed sales channel.
- Collaboration with digital agencies and other vendor partners
- Planning, execution and monitoring of direct lead generation plan.
- Identification of trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on those insights
- Insight into NPD and ensuring products and services are best in class.
- Ability to motivate and grow a market leading team.
- Management and development of Digital Marketing Apprentice
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- Proven achievements in digital marketing, and in leading and managing successful SEO/database driven marketing campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences, database segmentation, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform generate active enquiries
- Experience in optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid understanding of website analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, Search Console, MOZ etc)
- Skilled in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experienced in email marketing best practices
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experienced in working with Automated Marketing software to optimise segmentation and investment
- This role requires a combination of strong analytic abilities and creative thinking – an insight and data driven approach to generate a winning marketing and communications plan, able to generate leads.
- Candidates from both a B2B and B2C background will be considered, however a proven track record in driving successful digital campaigns covering the above criteria is mandatory.
We are looking for high energy individuals with a ‘can do’ attitude who thrive in a fast paced and exciting work environment. My client can offer structured career progression within the business for those who have the desire and ambition to succeed (with the earnings potential and benefits to match!).
If you feel like you're the perfect fit for the role, apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.