As Digital Marketing Manager you will drive the strategy for Customer Acquisition, Conversion and Retention across Digital Channels where you'll be working for a large retailer based in Manchester City Centre.
Reporting into the Head of Digital, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the Digital Marketing budget for the UK for the brands to drive eCommerce spend and in store footfall. Managing a small team and third party relationships, the role has a lot of autonomy and manages an extensive marketing budget, and the brand you are overseeing are accomplished multi-channel players.
The Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the creation and execution of the digital marketing strategy spanning all channels.
- To lead acquisition through digital channels through digital acquisition including core channels like PPC, SEO, display and affiliates
- Budget management and all digital marketing channels to drive cost effective and quality demand for the brand achieving acquisition and retention targets.
- Drive the brands forwards within the digital marketing space getting buy-in from key stakeholders within the business to trial new opportunities suitable for our target market.
- Own and manage third party relationships with key suppliers to ensure maximum value is generated for the brands.
- Campaign and budget ownership on an end to end basis.
To be the Digital Marketing Manager; ideally your experience will include:
- Strong Retail & eCommerce experience
- Experience working as a Digital Marketing Manager for an Ecommerce company
- Budgeting and end to end planning experience
- Strong Performance Marketing experience; Search, Social and Display with Multi-million pound spends
- Agency and Third Party relationship builder
- Strong Influencer with Internal Stakeholders, and able to build strong relationships across all touchpoints at a Department and wider company level
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £28k - 33k per year
Digital Marketing Manager South Manchester £28,000 - £33,000 If you live and breathe digital marketing, and want to work for a globally leading business with an unrivalled 22 year reputation then this exciting role could be for you. Our client is a leading provider of Training and Professional Se...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing & Lead Generation Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-di...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Manchester City Centre £20,000 - £25,000 Our Client: Forward Role are currently working with a fantastic client in education-tech sector, who are looking to add a talented Digital Marketing Executive to their team. Their product is revolutionary to the industry and def...
- £25k - 30k per year
Digital Marketing Executive Hyde (Manchester) £25,000 - £30,000 Our client, who are UK leaders in the fintech industry, are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive, to join their fast-paced marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for onsite and offsite SEO, website...