£35k - 40k per year
5 months ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for this sports retailer then carry on reading!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for digital acquisition strategy planning and creation of online campaigns to achieve the companies online targets and driving customer acquisition to the various company brand websites.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Work closely with the Director to create and develop a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include Paid Search, Display & Remarketing, SEO, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social with some third party management.
- Day to day management of the PPC Accounts to ensure that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget
- Management of all third-party agencies providing digital marketing services
- Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective activity based on this analysis and interpretation
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – PPC/Shopping/Affiliates/Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.