This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for this sports retailer then carry on reading!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for digital acquisition strategy planning and creation of online campaigns to achieve the companies online targets and driving customer acquisition to the various company brand websites.
The key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Work closely with the Director to create and develop a strong paid acquisition plan which will deliver KPIs
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and ROI. Digital marketing channels will include Paid Search, Display & Remarketing, SEO, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Paid Social with some third party management.
- Day to day management of the PPC Accounts to ensure that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs
- Continual optimisation of each channel accordingly to make efficient use of the budget
- Management of all third-party agencies providing digital marketing services
- Daily/Weekly reporting on digital marketing performance
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking
- Monitoring and analysis of site performance, implementing corrective activity based on this analysis and interpretation
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce/Online Marketing – PPC/Shopping/Affiliates/Paid Social
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Exposure to a fast-paced online trading environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 29 days ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit gr...
- £40k - 45k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Digital have partnered with a well-known Sports Brand just outside Manchester City Centre who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager where you will have the ownership of all things digital. You will be tasked in the creation and development of the digital strategy and deliver th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Are you interested in working for a highly successful, international fashion brand? Do you have experience in managing digital marketing strategies across performance channels and want to manager a small team? If so, then this could be your ideal next job! You’ll be based from their fab offices i...
- Ellesmere Port
- £18k - 22k per year
- Posted 2 days ago
Digital Marketing Assistant We have partnered with an exciting sports and lesuire company based in the Ellesmere port area, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their dedicated marketing team. This is a full-time role on a 12-16 month contract, with the distinct possibility o...