£45k - 60k per year
5 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue to grow within the business and work for a brand with an already strong online proposition.
Tasked with growing customer acquisition to their eCommerce website, you’ll have a team of specialists at your disposal along with some third party digital agency support where you’ll oversee all digital performance channels from PPC, Shopping, Display, Affiliates, Paid Social and CRM. They are looking for a skilled manager to drive the development of all digital marketing strategy, championing digital across the business delighting customers with an industry leading online customer marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for measuring performance of all digital marketing activity, assessing against key objectives.
As the Digital Marketing Manager it is essential that you have the following skills and attributes:
- Defining and executing customer acquisition strategies within a similar retail / customer focused business of significant scale
- Proven experience managing and delivering customer acquisition and retention strategies whilst managing large budgets / spend
- Senior level Online Marketing experience within a leading consumer focused business
- Experience leading, developing teams, managing third party agencies and experience of managing key stakeholders
- Highly experienced in the planning and execution of successful digital marketing strategies
- Solid knowledge of website development and analytics tools
- Experience of senior level budget planning and project management
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.