Superb opportunity for a Digital Marketer to lead the digital marketing at a top Tech B2B Brand based from their HQ in Manchester City Centre. They’re looking for a data-driven B2B Digital Marketing Manager who’s ambitious and passionate to be a major decision maker.
You will need to have a thorough understanding of email marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, digital analytical tools, CRM, reporting and website management.
The company is on growth mode and is looking to add some talent to their digital teams as they are highly regarded with an excellent global blue-chip client list. Top notch, friendly but hardworking, entrepreneurial type environment.
This company are already highly successful - they want to build on their current digital activity, work even smarter and they’d like you to help them with it!
As the Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Be given full responsibility to manage and deliver the digital marketing – SEO, SEM, website development, e-marketing (statistical/data/campaign reporting).
- E-Marketing set up, delivery and manage campaigns
- CRM – statistical data and campaign results, trends and patterns
- Manage remote team of data miners and email broadcasts
- Increase SEO activity, plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns
- Formulate, implement and manage a new SEM strategy
- Manage company website, look at user experience and suggest improvements.
- I’m looking for an B2B Digital Marketing manager who has at least 4 years digital and e-marketing experience you’ll possess a thorough understand of email marketing, SEO, SEM, analytical tools, CRM (MS dynamics) and website management.
- You’ll have a proven track record in delivering targeted e-marketing CRM campaigns; be familiar with email marketing platforms, strong knowledge of SEO techniques, understand CRM reporting, CMS and ecommerce platforms.
- This role would suit a digital marketer who’s extremely well organised and has excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll need to be analytical, strategic and can apply entrepreneurial spirit to e-marketing.
- You’ll also have a natural interest in the financial services/corporate world.
- This role will give you the opportunity to run the digital show!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 10 days ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Travel Clients in the Wigan area. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will have skills and the passion to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention through a range of key channels across the an arra...
- £35k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Lead Generation Manager looking for an exciting new step in your career? Do you have a broad Digital Search skillset and understand how to drive a high-value lead generation engine? Do you want to work for a leading Professional Services...
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up? Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business. The Opportunity; My client is lar...