Superb opportunity for a Digital Marketer to lead the digital marketing at a top Tech B2B Brand based from their HQ in Manchester City Centre. They’re looking for a data-driven B2B Digital Marketing Manager who’s ambitious and passionate to be a major decision maker.
You will need to have a thorough understanding of email marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, digital analytical tools, CRM, reporting and website management.
The company is on growth mode and is looking to add some talent to their digital teams as they are highly regarded with an excellent global blue-chip client list. Top notch, friendly but hardworking, entrepreneurial type environment.
This company are already highly successful - they want to build on their current digital activity, work even smarter and they’d like you to help them with it!
As the Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Be given full responsibility to manage and deliver the digital marketing – SEO, SEM, website development, e-marketing (statistical/data/campaign reporting).
- E-Marketing set up, delivery and manage campaigns
- CRM – statistical data and campaign results, trends and patterns
- Manage remote team of data miners and email broadcasts
- Increase SEO activity, plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns
- Formulate, implement and manage a new SEM strategy
- Manage company website, look at user experience and suggest improvements.
- I’m looking for an B2B Digital Marketing manager who has at least 4 years digital and e-marketing experience you’ll possess a thorough understand of email marketing, SEO, SEM, analytical tools, CRM (MS dynamics) and website management.
- You’ll have a proven track record in delivering targeted e-marketing CRM campaigns; be familiar with email marketing platforms, strong knowledge of SEO techniques, understand CRM reporting, CMS and ecommerce platforms.
- This role would suit a digital marketer who’s extremely well organised and has excellent attention to detail.
- You’ll need to be analytical, strategic and can apply entrepreneurial spirit to e-marketing.
- You’ll also have a natural interest in the financial services/corporate world.
- This role will give you the opportunity to run the digital show!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue t...
- £35k - 40k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
This is a brand new opportunity to work with a Omni-Channel Retailer who are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager in a newly created role to business due to company growth. If you want to be responsible for creating innovative digital strategies and day-to-day implement of campaigns for th...
- Manchester City Centre
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Performance Manager to join the fastest growing Fintech business outside of London in a newly created role based out of their offices in Manchester City Centre. The company has had triple digital growth figures last year and double-digit gr...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted 24 days ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up? Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business. The Opportunity; My client is lar...