Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Lead Generation Manager looking for an exciting new step in your career? Do you have a broad Digital Search skillset and understand how to drive a high-value lead generation engine? Do you want to work for a leading Professional Services Brand covering various B2C and B2B markets both in the UK and internationally?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The rapidly growing business is looking to add a Digital Marketing Manager to its Marketing team. The role will be responsible for driving lead generation for the business and will have full control of all digital marketing of the company. They have grown rapidly and have over 50 employees based in the head office in Manchester.
They are focusing on transforming the marketing team and its technology and focusing on generating high-value leads where key stakeholders can take the lead on the business development of those leads.
Their culture is focused on making their employees the best people they can be and they have a dedicated training program to keep their employees talents razor sharp. The Leadership Team have always had a passion for Digital Marketing and are driving significant changes to the Marketing team such as a new Marketing Automation platform.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day planning and execution of the Digital Marketing strategy with the primary goal being to drive lead generation and engagement against mapped client stakeholders as well as brand awareness
- Develop, manage and co-ordinate all in house digital marketing lead campaigns and activities, including SEO and PPC campaigns
- Devise innovative digital campaign strategies and processes to drive and optimise online traffic and leads using all available digital marketing channels.
- Ensure all digital platforms are kept up to date with accurate and latest information
- Manage and optimise PPC, SEO, and wider Social Media Advertising
- Track, report and optimise digital marketing performance against company and industry metrics
- Day to day management of the Automation platform, email marketing and reporting
- Working alongside the in-house graphic/web designer to create compelling digital campaigns
- Direct, implement and manage website improvements to improve lead generation efficiencies around CRO & UX
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach to Digital Marketing and have a background in Lead Generation Marketing. You can have experience from either an agency or client side background as long as you have owned Digital Marketing/Lead Generation activities.
The Digital Marketing Manager role requires the following experience:
- Several years of digital marketing experience driving both brand and lead generation programmes
- Practical experience in identifying, implementing and managing digital marketing platforms
- Proven project management skills
- Track record of driving initiatives that have shown measurable impact in B2B business development and B2C customer acquisition
- Google Analytics and Automation tools
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Superb opportunity for a Digital Marketer to lead the digital marketing at a top Tech B2B Brand based from their HQ in Manchester City Centre. They’re looking for a data-driven B2B Digital Marketing Manager who’s ambitious and passionate to be a major decision maker. You will need to have a thoro...
- £45k - 60k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Are you looking to join one of the UK’s leading Retail Brands based just outside of Chester as they look to hire a new digital role to their business? The new Digital Marketing Manager will be joining the business at this critical time as this new role presents plenty of opportunity to continue t...
- £30k - 35k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Are you a mid-level eCommerce Manager looking for the next step up in your career? Or perhaps you an experienced marketer working in agency who is looking to step up? Either way, my client is looking for the next addition to their fast-growing wholesale business. The Opportunity; My client is lar...