£32k - 35k per year
over 2 years ago
Forward Role have recently partnered with one of Liverpool’s most vibrant brands to be based out of their offices in Liverpool City Centre overlooking Liverpool Docks. You’ll work across various brands focussing on the implementation of the digital strategy and working on a number of key digital projects whilst having the support of the wider marketing team. The business has multiple brands ranging from local, national and international propositions with a big slant to the B2C audience but the role will also include working on B2B brands too.
The role will be very varied and you’ll need previous experience of working in a fast paced digital environment.
- Lead on the delivery and implementation of key digital projects for the groups various brands.
- You will lead on the development of a number of key digital projects including a new email system, customer profiling tool and social media measurement
- Support in the delivery and implementation of digital infrastructure projects, campaigns, assets and relationships as required
- Support in the delivery of the long term customer engagement strategy across all core markets in order to increase revenue, improve customer engagement and loyalty and increase data acquisition
- Support the roll out of GDPR plan across all core markets and support the Marketing and client team with queries regarding GDPR, being seen as a trusted advisor
- To drive the growth in customer data and be the data champion in terms of; analysis of customer data, improve campaign effectiveness and increase insight on its customers and markets
- Experience in a Digital Marketing capacity in a commercial environment either in house or agency environment
- The ability to produce, implement and review high quality Digital Marketing Plans and to deliver to a high standard within budget
- Experience of either B2B and B2C digital marketing
- Knowledge of E-mail platforms and systems Knowledge of website design and CMS
- Experience and strong knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Experience of delivering effective integrated Digital Marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing and delivering a multi-channel, multi-audience digital strategy
- Experience of Brand Management in the digital space
- Experience of Managing Digital agencies and working with advertising partners
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.