We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Travel Clients in the Wigan area. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will have skills and the passion to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention through a range of key channels across the an array of our travel brands. The successful candidate will develop digital strategies and manage the implementation of activities across paid media, affiliates and SEO. In addition, they will be involved in website development and CRM strategies to drive conversion across a wide range of product sets.
You will be an expert in your field, especially around paid media, and will manage the day to day relationships with our digital media agency.
The Digital Marketing Managers Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Paid Media, SEO, Affiliate marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Help develop strategies relating to CRM and website conversion, alongside the wider marketing team
- Work with agencies, plan and optimise digital campaign activity to grow customer acquisition while maintaining a healthy CPA.
- Manage weekly WIP calls and monthly meetings with agencies to review actions, performance and optimisation of accounts and strategies
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing activities against business objectives and make recommendations
- Identify trends and insights and use that to inform performance and budget optimisation
- Develop and execute new ideas for customer acquisition, with a focus on ROI
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following skills:
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong managerial and organisations skills
- Strong analytical capability and demonstrable data-driven thinking
- Expert PPC knowledge (ideally Google Ads Certified)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in website and customer journey optimisation
- Experience of directly managing online media channels including PPC, retargeting and display
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 25 days ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted 28 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading Tech eCommerce Brand based in South Manchester near Stockport. Their HQ is a five minute walk from the train station meaning it's easily accessible from Manchester City Centre. They alos have great compnay perks ...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Forward Role Digital are working with an International Medical Research & Manufacturer Client based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre as they look to hire a brand new role to business. We are in need of a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team as the company has seen rapid growth ...
- £125 - 200 per day
- Posted about 1 month ago
An award winning Business Services client based in the Wigan area is looking for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager to join their hugely successful marketing team. You will be responsible for a number of digital marketing and web based projects to continue the company’s online B2B & B2C offerin...
- £30k - 42k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
We are proud to be working with a highly successful professional services business with a turnover of over £100M and over 100 employees! They have recently invested in their Marketing team and are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join them. You will be responsible for ownin...