We are proud to be working with a highly successful professional services business with a turnover of over £100M and over 100 employees! They have recently invested in their Marketing team and are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join them. You will be responsible for owning and growing their digital proposition by managing the company’s online presence across various digital marketing channels and expanding brand awareness both here in the UK and Internationally.
The business is entering an exciting phase of growth and development where you will have an opportunity to shape and contribute to the early expansion of the department and benefit from working with challenging and diverse sectors.
The role would suit a highly organised and motivated Digital Marketing Manager who is looking to own the full digital footprint, work across a wide range of digital communications and complex target audiences to ensure our online presence fully reflects our corporate vision.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Manage and develop our online presence, systems, tools and digital roadmap to support business objectives and strategy, drive traffic and online engagement and conversion
- Develop and implement a superior user experience and online journey based on insight
- Manage, develop and measure relationships with external agencies
- Develop online appropriate content and copy and identifying the most appropriate medium for that content
- Re-invigorate existing online content and identify appropriate vehicles for engagement
- Ensure an integrated content strategy with the Marketing Communications Manager
- Evaluate, analyse and report on online activity and use results to inform online development
- Develop, create and manage the strategy and content for all social media platforms
- Develop appropriate copy and content for all social channels
- Evaluate, analyse and performance report on social activity against KPIs including subscriber/follower insight and recommendations
- Work with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure alignment and integration with all on and offline marketing campaigns and use comprehensive data analysis to drive tactical and strategic contributions to all activity
- Develop and manage an integrated email direct marketing strategy and content including managing the mail platform, reporting and refinement
As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following skills:
- Graduate 2:1 upwards
- Extensive online marketing pedigree and evidence of working in a fully integrated marketing team
- Proven ownership of the end-to-end integrated online and social campaigns including organic and paid for search, testing and post-campaign analysis
- Excellent working knowledge in SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, Lead Forensics, Facebook Insights, Twitter, WordPress, MozPro, HootSuite, Mail Chimp, Google+, Dreamweaver
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite, usability, accessibility, HTML/DHTML/CSS, XML, UML and programmatic display would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 4 days ago
Forward Role Digital are working with an International Medical Research & Manufacturer Client based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre as they look to hire a brand new role to business. We are in need of a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team as the company has seen rapid growth ...
- £125 - 200 per day
- Posted 4 days ago
An award winning Business Services client based in the Wigan area is looking for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager to join their hugely successful marketing team. You will be responsible for a number of digital marketing and web based projects to continue the company’s online B2B & B2C offerin...
- £23k - 32k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
A brand new role has just arisen within our best in class Financial Services Client based in Skipton who are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a well-established Marketing Division. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will be joining the Online & Marketing Automation Team where...
- £30k - 40k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join one of our Travel Clients in the Wigan area. As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will have skills and the passion to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention through a range of key channels across the an arra...