An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a leading Tech eCommerce Brand based in South Manchester near Stockport. Their HQ is a five minute walk from the train station meaning it's easily accessible from Manchester City Centre. They alos have great compnay perks inlcuding flexible start and finish times along with a day working from home every week! This is a brand new role due to company growth and you’ll be joining a marketing team of 5 which is also currently growing with new hires imminent.
If you love all things digital and ready for your next step and keen to drive online acquisition to the website then this is the role for you! We are a fast-growing Tech eCommerce business and looking to bolster our marketing department.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving online traffic, leads and customer acquisition through SEO and paid social and PPC which includes strategy setting and managing an external agency for implementation
- Opportunity to build a new CRM programme through short term Trigger e-campaigns and contribute to the CRM strategy and implementation of a fully scoped CRM acquisition and retention programme.
- Support the wider marketing and content team with events, content and promotional planning and implementation
- Support the Head of Marketing with brand planning and wider marketing projects to deliver ambitious commercial targets.
The Digital Marketing Marketing Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in acquisition marketing including PPC, SEO and affiliate marketing
- Experience with Google Adwords PPC campaign management and Performance Marketing with budgets of 6 figures upwards
- CRM experience is a bonus but not essential
- An extensive understanding of SEO principles and optimisation
- Experience of using LinkedIn Campaign Manager to create lead generation campaigns
- Working knowledge of a main player Email platform (e.g. Active Campaign, Mail Chimp, DotMailer, Campaign Monitor etc).
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- Manchester City Centre
- £40k - 55k per year
- Posted 19 days ago
An eCommerce fashion brand is relocating their Head Office to Manchester City Centre and I’m looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to head up the digital team in this new and exciting opportunity to be a well thought of leader within an established and growing fashion business. If you’ve got va...
- £40k - 50k per year
- Posted 27 days ago
Forward Role Digital are working with an International Medical Research & Manufacturer Client based here in the heart of Manchester City Centre as they look to hire a brand new role to business. We are in need of a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team as the company has seen rapid growth ...
- £125 - 200 per day
- Posted 27 days ago
An award winning Business Services client based in the Wigan area is looking for an Interim Digital Marketing Manager to join their hugely successful marketing team. You will be responsible for a number of digital marketing and web based projects to continue the company’s online B2B & B2C offerin...
- £30k - 42k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
We are proud to be working with a highly successful professional services business with a turnover of over £100M and over 100 employees! They have recently invested in their Marketing team and are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join them. You will be responsible for ownin...