£45k - 55k per year + yearly bonus
8 months ago
My client, a well-known fashion retailer with a huge PPC budget, are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to effectively increase efficiency on paid online channels. Working in modern offices in Central London, the Digital Marketing Manager will lead a number of direct reports as they report and analyse key digital channels.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the company website
- Building campaigns to a high standard across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Growing Paid Media channels and driving performance
- Leading on all Paid Media activity across strategy planning supporting across implementation
- Being responsible for budget allocation and management across paid media channels
- Managing a team and reporting into the Head of Marketing
- Overseeing optimisation of all paid channels
- Working closely with the wider digital team across SEO, CRO & UX.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team
Previous B2C experience would be beneficial, although it’s not a necessity. Sounds of interest? Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (email@example.com) for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.