£40k - 45k per year
As an expert in all things digital, your immediate priority will be to take on the management of our core websites. You’ll also help set the digital strategy for our brands longer-term digital plans, ensuring that each of our distinct commercial channels gets the kind of digital support that’s right for them and their customers. Ultimately helping to drive long-term customer relationships and sustainable business.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the delivery of all digital marketing communications activity and for supporting, defining and implementing the digital activity. With specific responsibilities for the websites, extranet, email communications activity, mobile applications and CRM, the Digital Marketing Lead will work with the wider marketing and global teams to develop and execute the EMEA articulation of the digital marketing strategy and integrated marketing communications plan.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The core websites will be your immediate and ongoing priority, so we need you to be a real web expert – you’ll need to be constantly looking for ways to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of all our platforms.
- Create a plan for measuring digital activity, and its commercial performance - use lessons learned to evaluate success and identify areas for improvement for future activity.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Strategic view on all content activity across website, social media, blog, internal and external communications, CRM and email with your ideas being able to engage with an authentic attitude and tone, and have a clear call to action and reason to be.
- Champion the cause of digital marketing internally and help to embed a more digital-leaning culture in the organisation
- Consistently review competitor activity with a view to innovate and generate competitive advantage within the broader digital marketing strategy
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Solid experience in a digital marketing role involving leading and delivering on projects, preferably in a B2B environment
- An experienced digital marketer, who is looking to take the next step in their career and is equally happy developing a digital strategy as well as rolling up their sleeves and directly managing the websites.
- Your specialisms will include website strategy, management & maintenance - including ecommerce and content
- Previous experience working with digital technologies such as portal and content management systems, HTML, creative and development software
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to demonstrate experience writing for digital audiences, including search
- Experience supporting multiple digital channels as part of the overall marketing mix
- Experience of managing and driving CRM solutions
- Strong skills in digital marketing communications and interest in keeping up to date with the latest developments
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.