£30k - 38k per year + flexi-time, remote working
4 months ago
We have the absolute pleasure of working with a fashion brand in Manchester to find an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will have exposure to all things digital related such as Paid Social, Acquisition, PPC, SEO, Email and working within a vibrant team just outside of Manchester City Centre.
What you will be doing:
- Development and implementation of innovative Digital Marketing Campaigns across Social, Email, PPC.
- Development, launch and ongoing management of the corporate website content and promotions.
- Management of affiliate partners and outside media agencies for SEO and PPC.
- Analysis of customer journey through website to improve usability, accessibility, brand portrayal and customer experience.
- Increase conversion and basket spend through online merchandising opportunities.
- Monitoring and reporting Google Analytics to improve site performance.
- Reporting on all aspects of site performance; marketing ROI, traffic, partnerships, sales and conversions.
- Specify standards for enterprise wide web documents, ensure that all submitted documents and images/media meets those standards.
- Secure website design, graphics and authoring support.
- Manage the creation of all content.
- Research new web technologies, features and tools for the site.
- Mediate between the business needs, content authors, creative media and technologists, ensuring adherence to best practice.
- Optimise web architecture for navigability by taking editorial ownership of the content, quality and style of the site.
Who you will be
- An entrepreneurial, vibrant Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Exec with proven experience in running campaigns and developing strategies.
- Must have e-commerce experience, B2C.
- Creative and commercial focussed
If you wish to be considered for the position please apply via the link or contact Faye Dixon directly.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.