£32k - 40k per year
about 2 years ago
The Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £32k - £40k
This is a brilliant opportunity for a digital marketer to take the next step in their career. You will be working for an established growing company, based Manchester city centre. You will be leading a team across various brands within the company. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the strategic go to within a large marketing team working across B2B and B2C. You will build and implement strategies with the use of two digital marketing executives supporting you. In this role you will get the chance to really make your mark and be a real influence on the company.
Purpose of the role:
To develop, implement and evaluate digital strategies in order to raise brand awareness and generate leads and develop online services.
- Digital Strategy: Lead/Support on Digital Strategy with support from wider Marketing team, IT and Delivery teams
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Manage ongoing online campaigns, web development, SEO/SEM, email and social media activity such as PPC, paid social and display activity
- UX and Client Journey: Develop and manage service roadmaps, aligned with overall business goals and service areas.
- Stakeholder management: Primary liaison with internal business stakeholders and delivery teams to implement Digital Strategy and account manage agencies and IT.
- Provide regular strategic customer insights and analysis across the organisation to inform, shape and validate the digital marketing strategy and go-to-market tactics across channels
- Provide advice on digital, social and interactive best practice across the company by evaluating emerging technologies and user experiences across multiple channels and touch points
- Ensure all digital marketing activities comply with legislation and that data is compliant
- Systems and Services: Support development of online services and lead on integration of website with IT systems e.g. CRM
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop complex digital funnels and bring analytical / data to life.
- Current Digital Marketing practices
- Experience in development of online marketing strategies and services
- Experience of leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Practical experience of HTML, CSS and Umbraco
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and developing digital activities that engage and inform
- An ability to manage passionate stakeholders
- An analytical and intelligent mind, capable of undertaking independent research into areas such as competition and the business market for evidence-based decisions
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Maintains quality of delivery whilst under time pressure.
- Logical and curious thinker who is able to analyse, interpret and provide compelling insight.
- Strong communication skills essential
- Demonstrate advanced techniques in the integration and analysis of digital, customer, media and social data with an ability to translate this into actionable insight
- Experience of the latest online marketing and measurement techniques
- Experience of developing and managing CRM for effective marketing strategies
- Extensive experience of the development of digital marcomms
- Experience of working in an advisory capacity across different teams
- A familiarity with branding, image and style - understanding what influences business leaders and entrepreneurs and persuades them to choose one service organization above another
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing and communications – degree level, with substantial experience (5 years +) in the field, ideally in business support sector.
The ideal candidate:
- An effective and credible manager / team player who can motivate and achieve results through others
- Meticulous administration, planning and the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Tact, sensitivity and the ability to handle confidential material with discretion
- A high degree of personal motivation, initiative and drive and strong service ethic
- Personal warmth, empathy and a demonstrable ability to build rapport and interact with people at all levels
- Make a positive difference, Stronger together, empower people, do the right thing, Build on success.
Apply now to be considered for the role!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.