£28k - 35k per year
6 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager – UAE & Middle East
Salary from £25k - £35k
Our client are a rapidly expanding eCommerce client specialising in luxury products who have gone from strength to strength in recent years are now looking to add to their Digital teams due to continue growth. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage a new Middle Eastern site launch across theUAE, Saud Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain & Oman markets. It is essential you either have previous experience of managing these territories previously or have strong digital marketing experience and speak Arabic.
It is a diverse role that relies on your having a good understanding of localised online buyer behaviour and the ability to understand how to analyse traffic, trends and then generate more relevant traffic with your knowledge and experience in the various channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of data and managing KPIs for all e-commerce metrics
- In tandem with our PPC team - build a paid media strategy for the Middle East market and then monitoring performance, suggesting ad adjustments for promotions, monitoring competition
- Working with our agency to build the Middle East affiliate campaign with our agency
- You’ll work alongside our CRM Manager and be responsible for launching automated and marketing emails
- Managing both paid and organic social media campaigns working alongside the content team to continue to grow all areas of the social marketing plan
- Working closely with the marketing team to action promotions live onsite and providing a strong and consistent user experience
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following skills:
- Proven experience of devising and implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively
- Fluent Arabic speaker
- Experience in health, beauty or wellbeing would be advantageous
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally
- A good understanding of e-commerce in at least one of the Arabic speaking markets
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.