Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 50k per year
Digital Marketing Manager
Manchester City Centre based
(currently remote working but you will be office based 2-3 days per week in the future post covid and will ideally be North West England based or relocating to the area)
£40,000k - £50,000
This is an exciting time to be joining this eCommerce business who have grown year on year and have seen huge UK sales this year and are continuing to strive to go to the next level. You’ll be joining a business and you will be the forefront of their digital and eComemrce strategy as they look to launch their products internationally in 2021.
Forward Role are looking for a customer-focused and commercially-driven Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for growing our Clients’ online business. This is a key role in driving the growth and profitability of the brand including a key focus on digital customer acquisition and retention.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- The whole digital marketing & eCommerce strategy from initial ideas, to execution and reporting for various multichannel campaigns
- Managing one Digital Marketing Executive initially with a view to building a global team
- Managing performance marketing channels, including Google Paid Search, Google Shopping, Affiliates and Remarketing
- Responsible for the P&L of the ecommerce platform
- Developing and managing influencer and social media marketing
- Defining and implementing CRM programme
- Continuously analysing marketing and website performance to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance and conversion
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following key skills:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing including campaign budgeting
- Good level of knowledge and experience within SEO, Paid Search, Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing
- Previous experience of working within a retail / eCommerce or a B2C product focused industry would be advantageous
- Google Adwords and Analytics
- Campaign reporting analysis and action planning
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.