Location:Manchester City Centre
£35k - 45k per year
Digital Marketing Manager
Manchester City Centre
£35,000 - £45,000
Fully remote currently but will likely be office based 3 days a week post covid
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to have influence and to make a difference within an expanding marketing team based in our HQ in Manchester City Centre. You should have exceptionally digital marketing skills to take our digital strategy and projects to the next level whilst working within a fast faced working environment and you’ll maximise our agency relationships.
You’ll work with an internal team to help you achieve your digital objectives across content, social media, email and analytics whilst managing our external agencies across performance marketing (Paid Search and SEO) and the web development agency who you’ll project manage the launch of our new website with them. Strong commercial acumen and various project management skills is key to role.
We're seeking an experienced Digital Manager who will be responsible for managing the company's website, driving traffic and conversion through the website to ensure substantial growth and creating brand awareness.
The role will require a broad marketing skills base in SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Marketing and you’ll have an analytical mind-set where you make commercial digital marketing decision using data and insights.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Take full ownership of the company’s online presence and digital experiences and seek to maximise opportunities through a variety of innovative online activity
- Monitor, review and improve the results of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring cross channel integration and alignment
- Project manage the launch of the new Brand Website in partnership with the Web Agency from start to finish, ensuring the website is launched on time and within budget
- Driving the strategic growth of PPC campaigns with our designated Paid Search Agency, continually analysing and improving campaigns to achieve improved CPC, CPA, resulting in improved ROI for campaigns.
- To be able to analyse conversion data through the sales funnel process, keeping the customer process at the heart of everything you do. The results of the analysis will enable refinements to be made to the strategy.
- Through the use of CRO software, continually making improvements to the group websites to increase conversion rates.
- Managing and overseeing the SEO Agency and work with them to drive performance around keyword research, competitor analysis, on page optimisation, link building analysis and growth.
- Managing the user experience including working on the build and launch of new websites to a deadline.
- Managing technical development and maintenance of the website.
The Digital Marketing Manager will ideally have the following skills:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Track record in managing digital marketing campaigns across social and SEM platforms to deliver tangible results
- Positive attitude and experience of multi-tasking across digital channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management both internal teams and with our external agencies
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.