£40k - 48k per year
The client is a fast growing consumer focused brand based in North Manchester and are easily accessible from transport links in Manchester and due to continued growth they are looking for three additional hires to their wider Marketing Team and this role is an integral part of their continued dominance in their sector.
This is a really unique Digital Marketing opportunity as it doesn’t involve managing Search activity but this will appeal to a previous or current Affiliate Marketing candidate who may be looking to broaden their marketing skills. I think it’s a really exciting role that gives someone the opportunity to really put their stamp on it.
They’re creating a new role their growing marketing team and ideally needs a strong affiliate candidate to join the business who wants to broaden out their experience, you will also a manage a DME who is hands on with the day to day campaigns in display and paid social.
If you're an affiliate specialist and looking to broaden your role and work strategically across paid social, display, affiliate, content, TV and partnerships (via refer a friend) then I'd love to hear from you.
The responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan and execute the digital strategy across various channels
- Manage our Affiliate, Paid Social, Display, Refer a Friend and Partnership channels.
- Develop and take ownership of roadmaps and delivery for projects across multiple platforms and channels
- Create reporting packs and dashboards to illustrate account performance and analyse results and trends
- Educate key stakeholders on channel performance and ensure we are leading the way with testing and innovation
- Identify areas for optimisation and new opportunities
- Work alongside the wider Marketing team to ensure the very best customer experience
- Manage and develop a Digital Marketing Executive who will execute your strategy across Display and Paid Social
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a sound understanding of the landscape
- Previous experience working on Display, Paid Social and Affiliates channels
- Highly organised and commercially focussed, demonstrating a track record of delivering digital innovation
- Confident communicator able to build relationships across teams and at all levels with an appetite to think outside the box and challenge convention
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for detail
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.