£35k - 45k per year + Bonus
Digital Marketing Manager
Disruptive and High Growth B2C Technology Brand
Liverpool City Centre
£35,000 - £45,000
As the business has expanded their product range and now having five separate brands propositions, they are now on their next curve of growth with a unique Technology Brand entering the B2C comparison market. They look to hire a Digital Marketing Manager oversee the development and implementation of all digital marketing activities of their latest Brand to market.
You will be the “go to” person for all things digital where you will have full responsibility for the strategy and execution of all digital marketing activities. You’ll work commercially with 3rd party agencies and manage them to maximise growth to ensure the Brands reach their full potential.
You will have the support of an internal marketing team and external agencies with. If you want to make your mark, work within a high growth business who have new product launches coming and act in a disruptive way in the comparison B2C market, then this is the opportunity you need to apply for!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Devising digital strategies and optimising campaigns to drive online traffic to our web and social platforms with a key emphasis on digital search marketing through performance channels like paid media and SEO
- Utilising multi-channel CRM communication technologies to inform and engage our audience and potential stakeholders, including social media, PPC and SEO
- Making continuous improvements to current web and social platforms, to improve customer conversion rate
- Create, run, and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Working with the Sales Team to convert site traffic into new leads
As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will ideally have the following skills:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in managing websites, social media, PPC and SEO
- Experience in using CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Possess technical knowledge on available standards, methods, tools and applications, and be able to analyse requirements
- A proven track record or running successful digital marketing campaigns from creative through to implementation and review
- Experience in managing web development projects and analytics
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts and strategy
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.