£35k - 40k per year + benefits
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to 40K
I am working with a Global Property Development group in the search for a committed and passionate Digital Marketing Manager. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will have a focus on implementing and creating successful multi-channel, creative digital campaigns for a number of property brands across organic channels.
You will report directly into the Group Head of Marketing, where you will work closely to influence and deliver the wider marketing strategy across all digital channels. You will work closely with graphic designers and content team on a daily basis. From being responsible for performance and success of existing digital estate, to scheduling, delivering and reporting on performance of the organic social channels. The role will be responsible for producing engaging campaigns that target the right audiences/demographics to drive property sales and lettings, and also tenant satisfaction.
- Create, maintain and activate targeted digital content calendars for each brand, covering all relevant channels (e.g. website, email, social media)
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns which deliver against set commercial and brand targets
- Weekly social media posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage e-mail and social media campaigns – monitor and analyse content success
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, HotJar and other relevant sites to produce reports for social and website
- Work alongside the Group Marketing Manager and Performance Marketing Manager to drive the effectiveness and commercial response of the paid media activities, including PPC and paid social
- Drive traffic to the brands websites, and create, update and maintain the brands different websites
- Creation of content for use on social media, including Instagram stories and social videos
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing and social media presence in partnership with SEO agency
- Solid knowledge of the key social media platforms; Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WhatsApp, and their use in a commercial environment
- 4+ years experience in implementing organic social campaigns and the ability to create engaging content
- Proven ability to create engaging campaign ideas that deliver commercial objectives
- Strong reporting and analytics skills, including producing weekly Google Analytics and social media reports to monitor performance
- Experience in implementing effective and commercially – driven social campaigns
- Experience in implementing consistent multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong understanding of SEO is ideal, including hot to implement technical SEO from information provided by an SEO external agency
- Passion for copywriting, social media, creative and digital content
- Experience in communicating with B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience in graphic design/ video creation
Please contact Eilidh Sproul at Forward Role for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.