£30k - 42k per year
As the new Digital Marketing Manager you will be joining a leading B2B Technology e-learning business based in Nottingham who supply their products on a global scale partnering with some of the world’s leading businesses. Widely regarded as a top learning technology developer in the UK and Europe and have secured places on multiple major frameworks of preferred e-learning suppliers. We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to commercially manage our digital strategy across our communications channels like SEO, Content, Social Media and Email Marketing where you will be instrumental in growing these out and maximising website management and CRO through the sales funnel process and working closely with a sales team to drive the performance of the website
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will drive the digital marketing channel of our commercial strategy and will be responsible for:
- Engaging with B2B clients through digital channels to create commercial opportunities,
Part of the management of our CRM system, delivering campaigns via LinkedIn, emails and calling.
- Supporting our sales team with strategic campaigns for all accounts, both new and existing,
Delivering to KPIs for our strategy including campaign and lead KPIs.
- Supporting our Sales and Commercial Product Teams in revenue generation:
- Managing programmes to drive digital marketing through social channels such as LinkedIn.
- Driving customer engagement and new business through phone, email and social channels.
- Understanding and communicating the benefits and USPs of our products and services.
- Research, analysis and reporting that will contribute to sales strategies.
- Using modern channels to find prospects, build networks and engage with B2B customers.
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- A strong academic background; demonstrated by a 2:1 degree or higher. Marketing related qualification preferable, or equivalent work experience.
- A proven track record of delivering successful marketing strategies
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a commercially-related digital marketing role
- Experienced in B2B marketing, with a focus on digital, software or e-learning sectors
- A commercial and competitive mind-set.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally, with accomplished presentation skills.
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing channels and tools such as LinkedIn.
- Analytical skills to contribute to sales and marketing strategies.
- Organisational skills, to plan and deliver marketing initiatives.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the latest digital technologies and trends
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.