£40k - 50k per year
4 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Forward Role are proud to be working with a well-known catering supplier in their search for a Digital Marketing Manager. With a specific focus on growing their online proposition, the Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in helping the company achieve their immediate and long term goals. With the opportunity to work alongside global and local teams, you will create and manage campaigns to completion whilst taking ownership and building a department.
- Developing, implementing, tracking and optimising campaigns across all digital channels
- Managing and implementing the SEO and PPC plans to improve online performance
- Leading the content marketing strategy for both consumers and trade
- Managing lead generation to improve customer segmentation
- Understanding current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Maintaining and managing website content including blog, web copy, images, and associated web assets
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
You should ideally:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role (trade marketing)
- Have experience across a variety of digital marketing channels including campaign management, blog writing, SEO, PPC, Analytics, Email and Social Media
- Be skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud, Mailchimp, MozPro (or a similar package), social media monitoring tools, Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Adwords
- Have a degree of management experience (preferred but not essential)
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
In return you will be rewarded with an open culture, tailored employee benefits, excellent work/life balanced, renowned career progression and lots more!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.