£35k - 40k per year
about 1 year ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Salary up to £40k
South Manchester based 3 days, 2 days from home
A leading player in the business services field, this fast paced and diverse organisation has grown from strength to strength in recent years and as such, are currently recruiting for an ambitious and creative Digital Marketing Manager to own and lead the business’ digital marketing strategy.
Based in South Manchester, the Digital Marketing Manager will report directly to the CMO and will incorporate both paid and organic digital marketing strategies for various business services owned by the brand. You will manage the creation, plan and build of the campaigns across all channels and ensuring continuous optimisation to drive continued performance – this is a fantastic opportunity offering tonnes of exposure to all corners of Digital Marketing.
The main responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Ownership of all paid media activity across primarily Google, Bing and LinkedIn but you will be expected to test paid activity on other channels too
- Design, plan and build of all paid and organic campaigns, ensuring best-in class consumer campaigns
- Continuous data analysis, optimisation and reporting of all paid campaigns
- Monitoring and flagging digital competitor activity
- Accountable for innovation within the paid media space with emerging digital trends
- Mentoring and managing the Digital Marketing Executive
The key skills for the Paid Media Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in a Paid Media role
- Experience of working with the following packages - Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Experience setting channel strategy across paid search
- Proven track record of delivering profitable marketing campaigns
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.