£40k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Forward Role is excited to be working with an international retailer in Blackburn, who specialise in luxury products and are expanding their digital team as they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible in bringing together and executing the digital strategy across various online channels and be responsible for the management and performance of a small team and external digital agencies.
The company is on high growth and this will be an exciting time to join a business where you will be able to inspire their online growth potential through maximising their online proposition across Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Shopping, Content, Social Media and CRM. The role has huge opportunities to grow within the business and the opportunity to grow the team in the near future.
- Developing, executing and implementing the digital strategies for the UK and on a Global basis across paid search, organic search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, display and paid social
- Developing and executing an acquisition and retention strategy which maximises profitable growth
- Driving, developing and shaping the digital marketing team and managing external agencies to deliver strategic goals
- Managing communication and providing clear transparency on performance and direction to key stakeholders around the team and the business
- Successfully managing channels in house, managing agency relationships, rolling out new channels as necessary in some territories
- Working closely with the eCommerce and Trading teams to maximise the return on investment across the whole team
- At least 5 years’ experience in or across digital marketing/ eCommerce / digital acquisition/ retention
- Experience with successfully leading a digital marketing / acquisition function
- Comfort with both setting and developing strategic objectives
- Great communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
- Proven track record of team building, hiring, developing and driving a team
- Expert knowledge of at least the majority of the digital marketing
- Experience with at least the majority of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, different SEO tools, email service provider platforms, affiliate marketing platforms, display marketing platforms
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.