£40k - 45k per year + great benefits
This online retail brand have experienced massive growth since moving over to .com the last couple of years and are still growing. They are looking for a Marketing Manager, with a strong skill set in social, content and PR who can own earned and owned channels, managing a team below you.
This is a 12 month contract, potential for perm thereafter, due to the growth of the business.
Based Manchester, 1-2 days in office, the rest from home. Role to ideally start in Jan.
About the role:
- Plan, create and manage campaigns across social, PR and content marketing across multiple brands, categories and products.
- Lead, manage and support a small team of marketing specialist to help support all activity.
- Develop and lead social media strategy and activity, creating exciting, engaging, content for audience
- Work closely with the agency to manage and support our SEO strategy developing great content and outreach opportunities.
- Develop and create proactive and reactive PR opportunities
- Lead and develop our influencer strategy including relationships and performance
- Manage delivery of all content and copywriting for the brands including; blogs, site content and product descriptions
- Track and analyse performance using relevant analytics tools to identify opportunities and suggest improvements moving forward
- Experience in a similar Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager role
- Ideally ecommerce experience, must have retail experience
- People management experience, ideally having managed a small team
- Strong knowledge of the Social Media, PR and SEO landscape and an enthusiastic understanding of how retailers should utilise and combine channels to generate business results
- Ability to identify trends and respond to them effectively
- Organised and efficient with strong attention to detail
- Ability to nurture strong relationships internally and externally to increase brand visibility and opportunity
- A creative and opportunistic attitude with strong commercial awareness
Interested? Please apply today. If you need more information please get in touch with Beth Price on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07732 689608
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.