£40k - 50k per year
Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Stockport Head Office
Hybrid working included (3/4 days office based and 1/2 days working from home per week).
Are you an experienced online and marketing professional that would be interested in moving into a team management role?
If so, in my opinion this role is to die for!
I am recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager the most trusted and fastest growing funeral company in their sector!
This role oversee the company’s digital strategy and the generation of all digital sales leads across the UK and EU. This is an exciting position that covers all aspects of digital marketing including SEO, PPC, email, website optimisation, affiliates, google analytics, customer journey and CRM.
As Digital Marketing Manger you will:
- Create strategies related to online marketing and optimisation in order to continuously improve customer propositions and improve ROI.
- Improve business KPIs e.g. cost per acquisition of leads and their conversion rates.
- Managing the relationship between specialist digital agencies and internal customers.
- Developing the digital strategy to improve conversion rates of all new customers.
- Using apps and online tools to improve engagement across all channels.
Ideally you will have the following experience and skills:
- Proven experience of strategic thinking around various digital marketing channels and digital startegy.
- Commercial thinking and the ability to plan and evaluate commercial models to reach ROI targets.
- Strategic thinking and be able to align online strategy and activities with business objectives.
- Clear understanding of key online marketing principles such as funnel analysis, cost per click, conversion optimisation etc.
If you are looking for digital strategy role managing external agencies at a business where you are given the freedom to drive new initiatives whilst being part of a strong and support team, then apply now!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.