£30k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
6 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Forward Role are excited to be working with a large pharmaceutical ecommerce business, based in Leeds. They are looking for a seasoned marketer to join the business where they will work with a lot of autonomy & make a real difference.
This role is best suited for a candidate looking to take true ownership of digital channels within a business and develop a full funnel approach to acquiring new patients.
To be successful in this role, you will need to always think data-first, be strategic & creative as well as build solid, collaborative relationships with data insights, agencies and product teams.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid Social, and display advertising campaigns including programmatic
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to maximise the reach and efficiency of offline campaigns
- Report weekly on campaign performance, insight and channel level activity.
Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- The ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy imperative
- Extensive experience in digital marketing
- Experience setting up & scaling digital customer acquisition programs from scratch as well as manage multi-million pound budgets
- Extensive content & SEO experience
- Experience setting up and scaling programmatic campaigns
- Experience managing a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Expert knowledge across AdWords, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and Google stack
- Excel proficiency
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.