£28k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
almost 3 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager
Forward Role are currently working alongside a well known household named retailer, who are based in Crewe. The role is a 12 month fixed-term contract position, with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Take full ownership of the affiliate marketing activity and reporting.
- Actively support online marketing campaigns and planning - reviewing performance and reporting - creating seasonal campaign decks and post campaign analysis.
- Own the co-ordination of the campaign execution - including coordinating landing page requirements, content expansion and homepage banners.
- Take ownership of the marketing calendar, keeping activity recorded, detailed and up to date.
- Build excellent relationships across all verticals in the business, particularly in trading and secure the best online exclusive deals to support the budget targets
- Support and run the Affiliate programme with weekly newsletters and communications out to the Affiliate network, focus on growing new affiliate partners, relationships and exclusive affiliate promotions.
- Assist when necessary with the set-up and maintenance of online promotions in Magento.
- Assist with management of agency relationships and key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, media, email marketing, display, comparison shopping engines, data feeds, re-targeting activity as required.
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels identifying opportunities for growth whenever possible.
- Research, identification and implementation of new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
- On-going support, planning, implementation and management of customer retention activities.
- Assist the Ecommerce & Content teams to develop and execute the Online Content & Social Media/Content strategy.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Two years experience of Retail, Online Marketing and Ecommerce required.
- Commercial understanding of product
- Experience of marketing to customers
- Able to formulate plans and persuade others to support such plans.
- Customer oriented.
- Passion for product and an interest in retailing.
- A willingness to learn and improve and have a 'hands on approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.