£45k - 50k per year
Digital Marketing Manager / £45 – 50k / Stoke On Trent / Hybrid
This business is quite literally transforming people’s lives! For doing such good work they are now going through a period of growth, so are looking for a well-rounded, broad, Digital Marketing Manager who can bring their ideas to the table to help them push their digital offering!
The role will encompass managing the website, SEO, PPC, social media, email and CRM, but the focus will be on SEO, web development and performance analysis!
This role is a brand new role to the company and is pivotal for their development as a business. You will need to know your stuff, be passionate, bring new ideas and be open minded!
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will…
- Implement digital marketing activity across search, display, video and social media channels
- Analyse and track data to improve digital campaign performance for monthly reports
- Manage technical, on and off page SEO activity and analyse the performance
- Create a new website on Wordpress alongside a web agency, ensuring the site houses engaging web copy, has excellent navigation, user experience and accessibility
- Regularly testing the website striving for continuous improvement for customers
- Run PPC and Paid Social campaigns using Google Ad Words (search, video and display), Facebook and Instagram, and analyse the performance
- Manage the CRM for campaigns with multiple touch points including email, push notifications, direct mail, display and social media
- Link digital activity to business objectives and report on this information monthly
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements and build effective, integrated campaigns that meet objectives
- Manage and nurture the development of the Content Executive and CRM Executive
You will have knowledge of…
- Google Analytics, creating funnels and tracking goals
- SEO, PPC and Paid Social
- Increasing revenue through a multi-channel CRM strategy across email, push notifications, SMS, direct mail, paid media, and content development
This business have spent millions on a brand new amazing office and the team are already doing great things, but need that extra push and strategic input!
Interested in joining them? Contact me on 07761756620 or email@example.com.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.