£25k - 35k per year
0161 914 8499
over 2 years ago
Forward Role are currently working alongside a well established ecommerce retailer, who are based in Crewe. Due to an expansion, the company are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Management of the e-commerce website and online marketing strategies.
- Content management (updates to the website, and other content including product information, price updates, blog content, eBay and Amazon listings).
- Responsible for on page and off page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy.
- Carry out PPC advertising specifically Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media & retargeting with strong focus on ROI.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of email marketing campaigns including monthly newsletter and sales promotions.
- Competitor Analysis which will involve using price monitoring software.
- Conduct website usability testing to troubleshoot and increase conversions.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver campaigns and projects on time and within budget.
- Report on campaign outcomes using Google Analytics, Prestashop and Sage.
- Management of external Web Developer and Marketing Executive.
- Self-starter, proactive and accountable individual with a strong work ethic.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. This is a key requirement, as you will be creating marketing messages for various forms of content marketing and SEO. Must be able to present examples.
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience
- At least 1 year experience SEO & Google Ads.
- Degree level and/or CIM qualification.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.