Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing eCommerce fashion brand in Macclesfield to help bolster their online presence to generate more online sales. You will be responsible in building and implementing the businesses digital marketing strategies to create more traffic to the website and to generate a return on investment (ROI).
The main purpose of this role is to develop the planning, recording, execution and analysis of all online marketing campaigns, promotions and the full online marketing mix with the aim of increasing brand reach, traffic, reputation, revenue and profit.
You’ll work with the head office teams to ensure the effective planning and timely execution of weekly campaigns and wider seasonal campaigns that first and foremost meet the commercial needs of the online budget throughout the year.
The core activities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Take full ownership of the digital marketing activity and reporting. Support requests for information and help to develop the ongoing strategy
- Actively support online marketing campaigns and planning - reviewing performance and reporting and campaign analysis.
- Assist with management of agency relationships and key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, media, email marketing, display, comparison shopping engines, data feeds, re-targeting activity as required.
- Support and run the Affiliate programme with focus on maintaining existing and growing new affiliate partners and relationships.
- Assist in developing and implementing online marketing strategies with focus on high growth and revenue profitably
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels identifying opportunities for growth whenever possible.
- Research, identification and implementation of new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Commercial mind-set, awareness of budgetary controls, working within targets set and delivering ROI across all of the digital marketing channel mix.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Ideally you will have two years’ experience of Retail, Online Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Responsibility for day to day agency relationship management of PPC and Display marketing channels with our partner agencies
- Sales & Margin v Budget Target
- Channel profitability and increasing conversion rate
- Online Marketing channel performance against budget
- Site Campaign End to end execution and performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £30k - 40k per year
Digital Marketing Manager Cheshire £30,000-£40,000 Our Client We are currently working with a very exciting client in the hospitality industry with a range of well-respected brands across the UK. The Role The role will focus on creating unrivalled experiences across all digital touchpoints. The s...
- St Helens
- £30k - 40k per year
As the Digital Marketing Manager for this global business you will be a key part of the marketing teams online growth for the business based from their HQ in St Helens. The Digital Marketing Manager manages the development and implementation of the various digital-related channels and projects wi...
- £25k - 35k per year
Forward Role are currently working alongside a well established ecommerce retailer, who are based in Crewe. Due to an expansion, the company are now looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. Job Specification Management of the e-commerce website and online marketing strat...
- £40k - 45k per year
Forward Role Digital have recently partnered with one the UK largest online retailers and they are looking to bring in a new Digital Marketing Manager to help drive their digital strategy forward. You will be responsible for one executive and have support of an external agency whilst managing a m...