£28k - 35k per year
about 2 years ago
Forward Role Digital are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a growing eCommerce fashion brand in Macclesfield to help bolster their online presence to generate more online sales. You will be responsible in building and implementing the businesses digital marketing strategies to create more traffic to the website and to generate a return on investment (ROI).
The main purpose of this role is to develop the planning, recording, execution and analysis of all online marketing campaigns, promotions and the full online marketing mix with the aim of increasing brand reach, traffic, reputation, revenue and profit.
You’ll work with the head office teams to ensure the effective planning and timely execution of weekly campaigns and wider seasonal campaigns that first and foremost meet the commercial needs of the online budget throughout the year.
The core activities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Take full ownership of the digital marketing activity and reporting. Support requests for information and help to develop the ongoing strategy
- Actively support online marketing campaigns and planning - reviewing performance and reporting and campaign analysis.
- Assist with management of agency relationships and key marketing channels including: SEO, paid search, media, email marketing, display, comparison shopping engines, data feeds, re-targeting activity as required.
- Support and run the Affiliate programme with focus on maintaining existing and growing new affiliate partners and relationships.
- Assist in developing and implementing online marketing strategies with focus on high growth and revenue profitably
- Reporting, analysis and on-going optimisation of all marketing channels identifying opportunities for growth whenever possible.
- Research, identification and implementation of new online traffic and customer acquisition opportunities.
The key skills of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Commercial mind-set, awareness of budgetary controls, working within targets set and delivering ROI across all of the digital marketing channel mix.
- Educated to Degree Level
- Ideally you will have two years’ experience of Retail, Online Marketing and Ecommerce.
- Responsibility for day to day agency relationship management of PPC and Display marketing channels with our partner agencies
- Sales & Margin v Budget Target
- Channel profitability and increasing conversion rate
- Online Marketing channel performance against budget
- Site Campaign End to end execution and performance
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.